Chronic pain symptoms are the most common reasons people look to alternative methods like Acupuncture for solutions to mainstream medicine.
Our team has a strong focus and history in helping patients regain their strength, vitality, and movement caused by varying types of pain symptoms. It is important that we work towards long-term results and benefits customized to our patients’ needs. We offer knowledge and experience in both Traditional Chinese Medicine methods and Western Medicine methods.
Chronic and acute pain symptoms we can help with:
- Upper body (back, neck, shoulders)
- Lower body (legs, hips, gluten, knees, feet)
- Soreness, tension, or tenderness
- Swelling and inflammation
- Sciatica, scoliosis, arthritis, and joint issues
- Body numbness, paralysis, frozen shoulder
- Allergies, asthma, and eczema
- Sports injuries, tendinitis, tennis elbow
- Migraines and headaches (Stress-related symptoms)
- Post-surgery management
- Prenatal and postnatal pains
- Gynaecological problems
There is a wide range of pain symptoms and causes that affect your body differently. Some people may mistake chronic pain for acute pain due to built-up tolerance over the years. It’s important to get treatment to avoid future discomforts.
We offer a handful of services to help you manage your pain including preventative care. If you’re experiencing any of the above or more, consider Acupuncture or Osteopathic Manual Therapy.
Note: It is okay to combine treatments together if you are undergoing other practices in either TCM or Western Medicine. Consult your practitioner to see what is best for you.
Have other concerns? Contact us for more information here.
Cosmetic Acupuncture, also known as Facial Rejuvenation, is chemical-free, non-invasive, has low risk, and there are minimal to no side-effects to the skin or body. There are many benefits to the face and skin as well as an overall health benefit.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles (improve collagen production and elasticity)
- Anti-aging and preventative care (face & body)
- Treat flakiness, cracking, and patchy skin
- Acne care and prevention (chronic, acute, and hormonal breakouts)
- Rosacea and sensitive skin
- Dry, oily, and textured skin
- Eye bags, droopy lids, and puffiness
It’s important to keep your skin healthy, clean, and moisturized to help it continue to protect your body and keep the bad stuff out! A little TLC for yourself and your skin can truly go a long way.
What else can you do?
For starters, try drinking more water and protecting your skin from too much sun.
On top of your current skincare and body care regime, Cosmetic Acupuncture offers an array of treatment types and lifestyle changes catered to our clients’ uniqueness. We use a mix of Traditional Chinese Medicine methods and Western methods to give you the best long-term or short-term results, head to toe.
We believe in providing natural solutions that are comfortable, accessible, and beneficial for all patients.
Contact us by phone or email to book a 15-min free consultation.
Pregnancy & Fertility
Many mothers, first-time or not, seek support for prenatal and postnatal care. It is extremely important to manage the health and well-being of the expectant and trying parents to have a comfortable, successful, and healthy delivery. Acupuncture provides a safe, natural, and non-invasive approach to helping you on your journey into parenthood.
Our practitioners offer extensive experience, knowledge, care, and engagement in helping families in all stages of pregnancy including afterbirth to ensure the baby’s health and parent’s health. This includes guidance for first-time caregivers and other conditions.
Prenatal and Conception
Planning for conception gives you the most options for a healthy and safe delivery. Not to mention ease and comfort in preparation of pregnancy.
- Fertility/Infertility (Men & Women)
- Emotional Support (stress, anxiety, depression)
- Increase blood flow to improve uterine lining
- Balance hormones and increase in libido
- Increase ovulation and menstrual regularity
- IVF Transfer Support
First-time and experienced mothers can encounter the same conditions again and again. Consider natural options to guarantee healthy development stages.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Trimester Support
- Pain Management (cramps, migraines, body soreness, etc)
- Aid to induce labour and support healthy delivery
- Emotional Support (promote relaxation)
- Breech Baby Aid
Postnatal and Postpartum
Post-pregnancy symptoms can really affect the body physically and mentally making it hard to find self-healing solutions.
- Restoration of energy and stamina
- Emotional Support (stress, anxiety, depression, baby-blues, etc)
Pain Management (body soreness, swelling, migraines, inflammation, etc)
- Re-balance hormonal fluctuations
- Increase in milk production
Contact us to get the support you need. Online booking also available.