Your Visit to Toronto’s Best Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine Clinic
How to plan your visit to an acupuncture and integrative medicine clinic in Toronto
We aim to help our patients with the best we have to offer. Here are something you may want to know.
Upon your first visit, our practitioners will go through an intake process to understand your health history in order to best treat and accommodate your health needs and goals.
- Clinic Guidelines: To ensure your comfort, please wear non-restrictive and loose clothing. Avoid using your electronic devices at your appointment for the most optimal treatment.
- First Visits (*FV): If it’s your first time with us, please book an initial appointment and arrive 10 minutes early. We will send you a welcome email with the necessary forms attached, so be sure to check for that. Due to COVID restrictions, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- *Insurance Policy: All insurance companies have specific coverages and requirements. If you require any assistance, please contact your insurance company to determine your coverage. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any information from us to consult your insurer to clarify coverage.
- Cancellation Policy: To ensure all our patients get an equal chance for an appointment, any changes or cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. If an appointment cancellation is made in less than 48 hours, a cancellation fee may apply to deter last minute cancellations. Please also contact us if you expect to be more than 10-minutes late.
- Vouchers & Promotions: If you are redeeming a voucher or promotional item, please contact us prior to all appointments to confirm. If you are booking online, please verify your type of voucher as they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and are subject to specific details unless otherwise notified.